Sunday Morning at 10 AM
Wednesday Night at 6:30 PM
1. If you are sick or not feeling well - please stay at home. You can still join us on the Carolyn Baptist Church Facebook page for live services.
2. If you are elderly or have underlying health issues that make you more susceptible to sickness - please stay home. You can still join us on the Carolyn Baptist Church Facebook page for live services.
3. We can assure you that our building has been and will be thoroughly cleaned before each service.
4. Children's Church, Sunday School, and Bus Ministry has been suspended until further notice. We will resume these ministries as soon as possible.
5. Children will need to sit with their parents during the services. We will have quiet activities that are aimed at keeping them engaged during the service.
6. The Pastor will have a 5-7 minute object lesson for our children at the beginning of each Sunday service.
7. We have a nurse that will be checking temperatures of everyone that enters the building with an infrared thermometer. If your temperature is 100.0 or above you will not be allowed to enter.
8. We strongly encourage that you wear a protective mask in the building at all times.
9. When you enter the building please go directly your pew. Do not congregate in the foyer or isles.
10. We ask that you refrain from shaking hands or hugging. A smile and a wave is encouraged.
11. We have marked off pews in accordance with the guidelines of social distancing. Please follow the seating arrangements (6 FT apart).
12. You may sit with with your family but please maintain proper social distancing with anyone you do not habitate with.
13. We ask that restroom visits would be limited to emergency situations only. One person (a parent is allowed to accompany children) in the restroom at a time.
14. We will not be passing around offering plates. However, they will be sitting in the back of the church so you can give your tithe.
15. Please wait until your pew/section is dismissed to leave.
16. The Holy Spirit DOES NOT socially distance himself. He will be present moving in the hearts and lives of God's people.
Please help us share the news!